BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pics of the new do!!

It's safe to say it's been a year or two(or quite possibly 3!!) since I've had my hair cut. I've know for the past year that I needed to get it cut. I've just been chicken to take a leap of faith with a stylist. It's rather hard to trust someone when "oh, your hair is SO thick. I've never seen anyone with hair THAT thick" fall out of their mouth. Really gives you the impression that they know what their doing, right? Hence why it's been a while since I've had it cut and truth be told, I've had some not so great cuts.




WELL, my Mom and Aunt took me to their salon/stylist. Here Brandi(the stylist) is prepping my hair for the first of 2 big cuts. It was SOO long, I thought it would be best to donate it. SO Brandi had to make 2 ponytails because my hair is so thick!







Halfway done! The right half has been blow dried and the left has been dried AND flat ironed! What a huge difference!!











It's almost done!!







TA-DA!! THE NEW ME!!
B LOVES it!! He hasn't stopped petting my hair since I got it cut! LMAO!! No longer is he smoothered at night by all the hair! And much to my hubby's delight I don't particularly care for it curly. Maybe the curl will calm down some, but for now I much prefer it straight! Even J told me "I don't like it curly." "Mommy, can you make your hair smooth!" Next I'm going to get it colored!! Don't worry nothing, dramatic. Just to brighten up the blonde a bit!

~K

1 comments:

Miss Hope said...

It looks great! What a difference! Can't wait to see the color looks like. Thanks for sharing. I love big "makeover" deals like this!