BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Our vacation is almost here!!

So it seems like we've had it booked for forever, but it's only been a month! LOL Though it's really more like a mini-vaca since it's just for a few days, but with Brian's crazy schedule we're lucky for him ANY time off! I can't believe we leave next week. We're going with friends of ours along with their kids. Six Flags here we come! Though this is no ordinary Six Flags this one comes with a lodge(hotel suites) AND indoor water park! Totally cool!!! Plus the actual theme park is next door! Today I showed the kids a video of the indoor water park. J could barely contain himself and his eyes got HUGE when I told him that we were going THERE!! Everyone is really looking foward to some good old fashioned family fun! They even have a spa too, so us ladies will probably treat ourselves to a facial, massage or manicure!

BTW- is this week dragging on for anyone else?! This has been the LONGEST 3 days EVER! Seriously it seems like 7 days have gone by instead of just 3!! Probably because Brian has either had duty or working REALLY REALLY late, which leaves me completely drained from mommy duty. LOL I'm sooo looking forward to the weekend and most importantly the weekend AFTER this one!! Speaking of this weekend I'm putting myself on 'photo posting' duty. I hope to get at least one post with some new photos of the kids.

~~I hear my pillow calling!

~K~

0 comments: