BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Thought I'd never say it..

BUT I do miss L wearing uniforms to school each day! Sure it was kind of pain trying to find uniform shirts and pants in the middle of the school year, but I was always able to find something. Plus it made it Waaaay easier to get her dressed each morning too. Not nearly as many choices that face her now. Oh how I'd love to go just one day without the "uh, I don't feel like wearing that shirt today". lol

So after just folding a load of her clothes and finding not one, but FOUR pairs of her pants that either have the knees just starting to rip out or have already ripped! JEEZ! I mean it's not like her pants are old or anything. Most are less than 6 months old!! Which is even MORE frustrating! Plus the weird thing is that she had like only 4 pairs of uniform pants that would last her the entire school year, while she's blown through something like 10 pairs of regular jeans/pants in just 6 months?!

All I can say is TGIS-Thank goodness it's summer!! Guess I better start stocking up now for pants! LOL

~K~

0 comments: